Mobile photo shoot is suitable for those who
- wants to get photos immediately after the photo shoot
- wants to share your photos instantly
- satisfied with the quality of photos provided by the phone
- doesn’t want to pay for a photo shoot with a professional camera and processing
- has a phone with a good camera
Recently, there is an increasing demand for mobile photo shoots for Instagram. A lot of people don’t want to wait for professional photo processing: retouching, color correction, etc. And they want to immediately share photos, send them to their families, show it on social networks. Fortunately, modern mobile phones give us this opportunity.
Do you know it, when you would like a photos in a city or place on a trip, and you need to ask someone about it?
Someone is shy to do this and takes a selfie, and the one who asks, then finds flaws in the photo taken by passers-by (perhaps the person did not want to shoot or was in a hurry, and someone basically does not know how to shoot correctly).
Who can help you with this, of course, a professional photographer who is no stranger to taking photos on a mobile phone, who sees angles, light, knows poses and always tells you how to get up or take you to an interesting place for cool photos.
Therefore, I offer you a new type of photo session “Mobile photo shoot”.
directions_walkChoose a route for a photo shoot on your phone for Instagram or we can make an special route for you
Route: National Museum -> Monument to Saint Wenceslas -> Wenceslas Square -> Franciscan Garden -> Old Town Square -> Prague Chimes -> Tyn Church -> Charles Bridge -> John Lennon Wall -> Kampa Island
Duration: 3 hours
Route: Valdstein Garden -> Vltava River Promenade with Charles Bridge View -> Voyanov Gardens -> Narrow Street -> John Lennon Wall -> Kampa Island
Duration: 3 hours
view_listHow to order a photo shoot
Steps for ordering a photo shoot
- Choose a city for a photo shoot ( Prague | Karlovy Vary | Mariánské Lázně | Žleby Castle | Dresden )
- Choose the type of photo shoot ( solo | couple | families | marriage proposal | for tinder | groups | Portraits for Creative People)
- Choose the package of services
- Choose approximate dates for the photo shoot
- Make a request for a photo shoot by clicking on the button “Book”
- Make a prepayment of 30 % of the cost of services to fix the date for you here
- Have a photo shoot on the booked day
- Make a payment of the remaining amount at the end of the photo shoot by card or in cash
- Get a link to an online gallery with all unprocessed photos within 72 hours
- Choose photos to process
- Get a link to download the processed photos up to 10-15 weekdays from choosing.
*By ordering a photo shoot, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions
chrome_reader_modeCheck out the terms of the photoshoot
Photo shoot process
The photographer take photos by the customer’s mobile phone or customer’s camera, after photoshoot the customer have all unprocessed photos on your phone or your camera. The photographer doesn’t process photos.
I will be grateful if you send me photos taken during the photo shoot for publication on my website. And also tag me on Instagram @alenagurenchuk
In order to book a photoshoot, you need to contact me, agree on the date and location of the photoshoot.
- The date is considered to be booked from the date of prepayment in the amount of 30% of the cost of the photoshoot.
- 70% of the cost of a photo shoot is paid immediately after the end of the photo session, in cash. Payment is accepted in USD, EUR, CZK. Exact change is appreciated. Or you can pay by card
* The date is considered to be booked from the date of prepayment.
* Transportation costs outside Prague (for the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria) are paid additionally: 1 km = 0.49€.
* One additional photo costs 6€
How to prepare for a photo shot? Advice for clients.
- Clothes. While still at home, think about what kind of clothes you will be photographed. For individual photoshoot everything is simple, girls dresses, skirts or trousers and a beautiful top, men trousers with a shirt or polo. The color is preferably pastel, but the main thing is to have a combination of style, color, and time of year. If you do not know what is best to choose, you can select 5 outfits of different styles, send me photos, and together we will decide what to shoot. On the day before the photo session, prepare your outfit, if you stayed at the hotel, then ask for an iron at the reception desk, or even before the trip get a road iron. All the bruises will be visible in the photo, even if it seems to you that they are not, taking things out of the suitcase. And in the summer, please, without pantyhose, since then the colors of your legs and hands will differ in the photos.
- Shoes. Be sure to choose comfortable shoes without high heels, if in your city you fly in heels, then in Prague it will not work. Here the paving stones, in which all the heels are stuck, especially in the center. Do not wear new shoes for photography, you can not escape the calluses. And take some patches with you if you still bought a new one.
- Things on the day of the photo shoot. Do not bring replaceable shoes, heavy bags, backpacks, as all this you will leave behind the scenes, on the ground, and then worry and look in the direction where everything lies, so that no one takes your things. Best of all, if you take only the documents (and the passport and insurance that you must carry with you in Europe), money and telephones, you can put it all in my bag, and be completely free from things, and not worry during the photo tour. In your pockets, you should not have anything, since everything will be ugly to stick out.
- Make up. I strongly recommend that you contact the make-up artist. If you usually do without make-up, then I still recommend it, since it can only emphasize your beauty, and your skin will not shine in the sun, temporary skin problems (pimples, dark eyes) will not be visible, since the professional will do so , As you yourself can not.
- Hair. Hair looks nice when they are clean and loose, do not need to do complex hairstyles, but I recommend ringlets or styling. I can advise you specialists who will make both make-up and light hairstyle. If we shoot early in the morning, and in the summer usually always like that, then the second half you can not wake up while you are engaged in a professional.
- Body. Also, clean up the body, shave legs, armpits, do a manicure, a pedicure, if the hair is dyed, then look so that the overgrown roots are not visible.
- Water & Food. For a couple of days before the photo session, drink less liquid and beer, especially the day before the photo tour. Do not eat fatty foods. Otherwise, there will be swollen body.
- Sleep. The night before the photo session, get enough sleep. If you get up you will need to make up and hairstyle tentatively two hours before the exit. And we meet with you usually at 6-7 in the morning, then you need to get up at 3-4 am tentatively, plus the road to the meeting place and get dressed, that is, about half an hour. Be sure to sleep 8 hours, that is, you need to lie down at 20.00, and not after 00.00!
- Breakfast. It is very important, but not the one at your hotel, at 8-9 in the morning, and as you remember we have a picture at 6 am, that is, you have to prepare breakfast in advance, go and buy yourself yoghurts, croissants, bananas, or everything. What you love. And be sure to eat, especially men need breakfast, you do not want them to be unhappy with photography.
- Mood. Good mood for a photo walk. Do not force anyone to take part in the shooting, if someone is against, then go yourself. And half will be glad that you can sleep a little longer, and you will be in a good mood. And maybe next time the half itself will show a desire to make a joint picture of the trip as a trip.
- If it’s raining, do not be afraid, I have a transparent umbrella for you. And we can make beautiful photos with him. And huge plus are deserted streets, even in the center.
- If it’s cold, you can warm up with hot drinks, which are sold in any store, the size of one glass, such as Becherovka, has medicinal properties. She also helps to “melt the ice”, and constraint on the photo session.